Thursday, October 11, 2007

Introduction about Myself

To start with, I'll give an Introduction about Myself. My name is Umar Ahmed Khan and I was born and brought up in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which is situated in Middle East. I have come to United Kingdom last year on 21st June 2006. The aim and objective of my coming to Britain is Higher Education.

The reason I have choose University of Glamorgan was the natural beauty and the greenery it's surrounded with, which you can not find in Dubai as its a desert, and the only beauty you can find in Dubai is Man made. In beginning it was really difficult for me to adjust, the only best way I can explain is Black and White. I have to adjust with the weather, the culture and the accent.

So far its been a pleasant experience, as I have find the People friendly and helping. I'm doing BSc(Hons) in Business Information and Technology and its my first year and i will stop myself here, just wondering how many people are there in BIT cause till now I haven't meet any one from the course...

1 comment:

Geneen said...

Hi Umar, where are your posts?